About Us / What We Do
OBP Australia provides employment services to overseas born professionals, both in Australia and internationally, through our range of service packages.
We can help you to:
- Find a job
- Undertake a work placement
- Prepare your resume, LinkedIn profile, cover letters and key selection criteria
- Develop industry networks
- Advance your career
- Understand the Australian workplace and culture
- Improve your workplace communication skills
Our services are accessed by professionals:
- living in Australia and seeking employment
- living overseas and preparing to come to Australia
- employed in Australia and seeking career advancement or new employment
- employed in Australia and seeking to improve their confidence, communication skills, public speaking, professional writing skills or pronunciation
We also assist overseas students seeking to improve their written and oral professional communication skills. All language development assistance is delivered by qualified and experienced EAL teachers.
OBP Australia is not a Registered Training Organisation [RTO]. We do not conduct accredited English classes. Our clients are not seeking EAL certification; we offer guidance and practice in using professional English.
Networking is a critical component of all our services. Our networks are extensive and ever expanding. We will show you how to expand your own networks.