Services / Interview Coaching
How do you convince an employer that you are the right person for the job?
Your resume may have secured you an interview, but it’s what happens in the interview room that seals the deal. Above all, you need to demonstrate that you:
- are capable of doing the job to a high standard
- have a good understanding of the organisation
- will fit in
- knowledge of what questions are likely to be asked
- suggestions for impressive responses
- a practice mock-interview for a job in your profession
- a recording of your mock-interview performance for you to keep
- a critique of your performance
- strategies for improving your performance
- advice on communication, body language, professional attire, coping with nerves, etc.
- confidence in approaching that next job interview